Casing advancing system for overburden and loose rock formations.
Halco’s eccentric Sim-Cas system is still one of the most cost effective solutions for casing installation when drilling in difficult ground conditions. The eccentric system negates the need to leave expensive ring bits in the hole when installing permanent casing
The updated Sim-CasX solution has several benefits over its predecessor while retaining Halco’s renowned product quality:
- Two piece pilot and reamer, allowing high wear reamers to be replaced more often.
- Larger Pilot bit so the Reamer does less work resulting in longer reamer life.
- Stronger Pilot bit shaft for better impact energy transfer.
- Internal drive lug with pressurised cleaning channels, ensures the reamer is always in the correct drilling position.
- Ball bearing retaining system to ensure nothing comes adrift down the hole.